Feng Shui consultation can be carried out before, during and after the construction of the premise. Although it is advisable to take the consultation before the building up of a premise, it is perfectly fine if the Feng Shui advice is taken after the building has been constructed.
My feng shui consultation involves:
- Finding out your needs
- All aspects of feng shui (placement, colours, arrangements, rituals, etc)
- Dowsing for geopathic stress and solutions
- Checking EMF /electromagnetic smog pollution
- Some aspects of feng shui astrology (if you need this please provide DOBs before my visit)
- Feng shui space clearing if required
- For home offices: aligning your brand with feng shui online and offline
- Follow up fine tuning consultation on site or on the phone (2nd part of the consultation) after a few months
The first consultation lasts up to 2 hours and I will email you a feng shui report.
Six reasons for using feng shui
- feng shui’s function is to increase and improve the energy flow of homes and workplaces
- feng shui can harmonise your environments for optimum living and working
- feng shui will raise the vibration of your home or workplace
- feng shui is used to energise your environments to become a magnet for opportunities and prosperity
- feng shui helps to increase your personal luck factor
- feng shui can help to avoid negative influences such as geopathic stress and EMFs (electromagnetic) pollution
Why choose me as your feng shui consultant
- I have over 7 years of experience in feng shui.
- I am an Accredited Feng Shui Consultant with the Feng Shui Society and was the co-founding member of the Feng Shui Society over 5 years ago.
- I have a great deal of experience in interior design which will help to create a home of the highest standard as well as saving you money.
- I have over 5 years experience in design and branding which is essential in optimising your business with feng shui.
- I have extensive experience dealing with sick building syndrome (SBS) and aspects such as geopathic stress (GS), electromagnetic pollution (EMFs) which means that you won’t have to employ another consultant for those health hazards.
There are various ways by which one can get a Feng Shui Site Visit done. Online Consultation of Feng Shui is also gaining popularity these days. Feng Shui Map Checkup is also one such way by which one can plan a building according to the facets and ideals of Fengshui. Fengshui is one such science that has made its mark with the ideals that it poses.
Feng Shui Consultancy Services: